JET Clerk officer Exam Notification : Joint Employment Test is organizing JET Clerk Officer exam 2018 to assess and select candidates for the Clerical officer post in the various organization. JET Clerk Officer exam 2018 release .official Exam Notification release in the month of December 2017 . Every candidate has to register online on the JET Exam official website for filling up online application form.
The exam has two phases of the selection process as first candidate attend written exam and after clearing JET Exam written exam then second is interview .
JET clerk officer salary quite handsomely. The basic pay of a JET clerk officer is Rs 8,200. In addition to this basic pay, the officers are also eligible for Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), CCA, special allowance etc. The total salary thus amounts to Rs 20,300 per month.
JET Clerk Officer 2018 Exam Dates
|Exam Schedule||Exam Date|
|Notification Release Date||1-December-2017|
|Online registration start date||1-December-2017|
|Online registration Last date||31-December-2017|
|JET Clerk Exam admit card||February-2018|
|JET Clerk Exam Date||February-2018|
JET Exam Eligibility
• Before applying for this post it is really necessary to check the eligibility criteria for this examination. A candidate must be 18-30 years of age while applying for JET clerk officer. No Age relaxation given By JET Exam .
• Apart from this the minimum educational qualification of the candidate must be that of a 12th pass .
• A candidate must also not hold any criminal record. If found guilty, their candidature is likely to get cancelled.
JET Exam 2016-17 Vacancy
Every year lakhs of candidates sit alone in JET Lekhpal examination. The total vacancy is around 1435 (Per 2016 data). Keep checking JET Exam official website for the latest notification.
JET CLERK OFFICERS SALARY
Approximate salary of JET clerk Officer is 8,200 – 20300 (with 4 advance Increments ). In addition to this basic pay, the officers are also eligible for Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), CCA, special allowance etc.
Procedure of Applying Online
- Candidates shall go to the JET Exam official website and register their application by entering necessary details.
- Candidates shall upload their photograph and signature as per the JET Exam official guidelines.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill the details in the online application as no change in data will be entertained at a later stage.
- after fill application form complete your fees and print your application form .