JET Exam : Joint Employment Test is organizing JET Exam 2018 IT Officers Vacancy to assess and select candidates for the JET 2018 IT officer post in the various organization. Application Start 26/03/2018 and last date for apply 06/05/2018. Education Qualification, age limit and other details check below.
Name of post and other details
|Organization Name||Post Name|
|Joint Employment Test||IT Officer|
Education qualification: Candidates should have completed 12th standard or its equivalent qualification from any recognized board from the recognized university.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18-35 years for JET 2018 IT Officer Vacancy. There is no age relaxation for any cast or category.
Selection Process For JET IT Officer : Candidate should be selected based on
1) written exam
2) Document verification
Salary: Presently, the starting basic pay is 8200-20300 (with 4 advance Increments) The official will also be eligible for Medical and other allowances It depending on place of posting and other factors.
Fees : Student have to pay 600 rs .
- 450/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- 600 /- for all others
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can apply only online in official website and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Written Exam Requisites for Applying Online
- Go to www.jetexam.in .
- click on candidate login and file your details .
- scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. JET Exam may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e- mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
|Starting Date to apply online||26/03/2018|
|last date to apply online||06/05/2018|
JET 2018 IT Officer Vacancy More Details
|Previous Year Question Paper||Get Details|