JET Exam – Joint Employment Test recruitment : recently issued a recruitment notice to fill 135 available post of Assistant Engineer for this year. This is a big employment opportunity for those who are skilled at Technical related aspects. The commission has asked for application from the interested applicants in response to the JET Exam Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2015. Brief description about eligibility and other condition regarding the selection process is mentioned in this article. For further details, the candidates are requested to have a look at the official notification.
JET Exam Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 135
Name of the Posts: Assistant Engineer
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18-29 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per rules.
Educational Prerequisite: 1.Applicants possess the B.Tech/B.E degree in the Civil disciplines.
2. Applicants possess the B.Tech/B.E degree in the Mechanical
3. Applicants possess the B.Tech/B.E degree in the Electrical disciplines.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of written/ online examination, skill test, document verification.
Examination Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs.450/- (for Editing/ Modification of Application fee) through online by using internet banking or debit/credit cards in any other banks except SBI or through Challan in any branch of SBI or computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the concerned website (jetexam.in) from 2-10-2015 to 25-10-2015 up to 23.59 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website of JET Exam (jetexam.in) to which the candidate wants to apply.
2. Click on the “Online Application” link.
3. Click on the “New Registration” link.
4. Fill the basic details carefully & select the post applied for.
5. Fill the other details carefully and submit the application form.
6. Registration Number & Password will be displayed on the screen.
7. Login using the Registration Number and Password.
8. Fill other relevant personal details.
9. Now pay the fee through Net Banking/ debit/ credit card/ challan form/ Pay-in-slip in any bank rather than SBI.
Important Dates For JET Exam :
JET Exam notification 2015 Starting Date to Apply Online: 2-10-2015.
JET exam notification 2015 Last Date to Apply Online: 25-10-2015 up to 23.59 Hrs.
Date of Written/ Online Examination: Between 25-12-2015