Allahabad High Court has released the Law Clerk Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 102 vacancies purely on a contractual basis. Eligible candidates send the application on or before 08/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Law Clerk
Post Date: 20/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 102
Important Dates for Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||20/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||08/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
- Candidates should have completed three years Professional / Five years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country.
- Law graduates should have 55% marks in their LLB.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Law Clerk: 300/-
How to Apply for Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.allahabadhighcourt.in or can be purchased from the counter in the High Court Judicature at Allahabad.
- Candidates send the filled application form along with one duly attested copy of
- High School Mark Sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheet, Intermediate Pass Certificate, Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheets and Certificates and testimonials regarding Extra-Curricular Activities and Computer Knowledge along with two self-addressed envelope (size 5”x10”) each bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 40/- to the mentioned address.
Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)