Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Assam Public service Commission has announced the APSC Recruitment 2020: Junior Engineer Post notification on 28/10/2020. Notification is out for 18 Vacancies under Fishery Department. Candidates can apply online from 28/10/2020 to 27/11/2020. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer (Civil)
Post Date: 28/10/2020
No. of Vacancies: 18
Important Dates for APSC Recruitment 2020: Junior Engineer Posts
|Start Date to submit Online Application||28/10/2020|
|Last Date to submit Online Application||27/11/2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||29/11/2020|
Vacancy Details of APSC Recruitment 2020: Junior Engineer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|S. No||Category||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Reserved for OBC / MOBC||05|
|3||Reserved For STP||01|
|4||Reserved For STH||02|
|5||Reserved for EWS||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Engineer||14,000 – 60,500|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Engineer||18 – 38 years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
- Educational Qualification: A candidate must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Govt. Engineering institute recognized by AICTE.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form.
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
|1||General / EWS||285/-|
|2||SC / ST / OBC / MOBC||185/-|
|3||BPL / PWBD||35/-|
How to apply for APSC Recruitment 2020: Junior Engineer Posts
- Aspirants may apply online by visiting the official site www.apsc.nic.in
- Aspirants must first register through the Online Recruitment Portal of APSC www.apscrecruitment.in.
- Candidates should have a valid email id and mobile number for registration.
- After completing the registration applicant can click on ‘Apply’ to fill up the application form.
- Aspirants need to upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- The online application will be available from 28/10/2020 to 27/11/2020.
- Online Application Form is available in English and Assamese Language but it can only be filled in English Language.
Documents to be Uploaded:
- Recent photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Age Proof.
- Qualification Certificates with Marksheets.
- Experience Certificates.
- NOC (if applicable).
- Caste / Community Certificate.
Important Links for APSC Recruitment 2020: Junior Engineer Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)