Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2020: Field Technical Officer Posts notification on 28/11/2020. Notification is out for 08 Vacancies purely on a contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply from 28/11/2020 to 11/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Field Technical Officer
Post Date: 28/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 08
Place: Andhra Pradesh
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2020: Field Technical Officer Posts
Start Date to Submit Application
Last Date to Submit Application
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2020: Field Technical Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Field Technical Officer||06|
|2||Field Technical Officer (GIS)||02|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Field Technical Officer||30,000|
Upper Age Limit is 35 years.
1. Field Technical Officer
- Educational Qualification: DFSC of the CIFE / PG Degree in Maricultre / Aqua culture / Fishery Science / Industrial Fisheries / Biotechnology or equivalent.
- Experience: 3 years in Shrimp Aquaculture / Research, Knowledge in Computer application.
2. Field Technical Officer (GIS)
- Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with knowledge in Computer Application.
- Experience: 2 years in Working with GIS / Remote sensing applications.
The selection will be based on
- Test / Interview.
Application Fee should be paid through Online only.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Women||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS/PH||450/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2020: Field Technical Officer Posts
- Candidates may apply through Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Candidates may enter their basic details after selecting the advertisement number by visiting the registration site and submit the application after uploading the required documents and application fee procedure.
- Candidates are advised to have a scanned copy of Qualification certificates, Experience certificates, Caste or Community certificates, passport size photograph and signature to upload, the file size should not be more than 100kb and must be in jpg/.pdf files only.
- Candidates may apply from 28/11/2020 to 11/12/2020.
- Candidates must have a valid personal E-mail ID.
- Take a print out of the submitted application.
Important Links for BECIL Recruitment 2020: Field Technical Officer Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)