Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has released the BECIL Recruitment 2020: Programmer, Web Developer Posts notification on 10/12/2020. Notification is out for 02 Vacancy purely on a contract basis for deployment in Indira Gandhi National University, New Delhi. Eligible candidates may apply online from 10/12/2020 to 22/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Programmer, Web Developer
Post Date: 10/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2020: Programmer, Web Developer Posts
Start Date to Submit Online Application
Last Date to Submit Online Application
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2020: Programmer, Web Developer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age limit|
|1||Executive Accountant||Applicable as per rules|
- Candidates should have completed Engineering Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology OR
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science / Computer Application from a recognized university / Institute.
- Candidates should have Good knowledge and experience of designing and developing software applications using JAVA and other opensource software with minimum one year experience of developing high volume software having knowledge of Database such as MYSQL, etc.
Experience: Web Developer
The selection will be based on
- Test / Interview
The Application Fee should be paid Online.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Women||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS/PH||450/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2020: Programmer, Web Developer Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents (scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate) in the prescribed format.
- Candidates may apply from 10/12/2020 to 22/12/2020.
Important Links for BECIL Recruitment 2020: Programmer, Web Developer Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)