Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has released the BECIL Recruitment 2020: Content Flagger Posts notification on 23/12/2020. Notification is out for 05 Vacancies purely on a contract basis for deployment in Government offices in New Delhi. Eligible candidates may apply online from 23/12/2020 to 04/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Content Flagger
Post Date: 23/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2020: Content Flagger Posts
Start Date to Submit Online Application
Last Date to Submit Online Application
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2020: Content Flagger Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Content Flagger (Malayalam)||01|
|2||Content Flagger (Nagamese)||01|
|3||Content Flagger (Pharsi)||01|
|4||Content Flagger (English)||01|
|5||Content Flagger (Hindi)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age limit|
|1||For All Posts||Applicable as per rules|
1. Content Flagger
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor‟s Degree (any field). Bachelor Degree in IT is preferred.
- Must have proficiency in respective languages i.e. Malayalam / Nagamese / Pharsi / English / Hindi.
- Must be expert in surfing the internet and should be conversant with various browsers used in internet and their operations. Knowledge of the use of MS word, Excel, Graphics etc. is also required.
- Must have good reading and writing skills in respective languages.
- Must be conversant with social media platforms such and Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, WhatsApp, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Quora, Viber, blogging etc.
- Professional experience in managing/filtering social media tools for filtering and flagging desired unlawful content.
- Content Flagger (Malayalam): Must be familiar with Telugu & Tamil languages.
- Content Flagger (Nagamese): Must be familiar with Manipuri, Mizo & similar local languages.
- Content Flagger (Pharsi): Must be familiar with Pashto, Afgani, Dogri, Kashmiri or similar local languages.
- Content Flagger (English): Must be familiar with Hindi language.
- Content Flagger (Hindi): Must be familiar with English language.
The selection will be based on
The Application Fee should be paid Online.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Women||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS / PH||450/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2020: Content Flagger Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents (scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate) in the prescribed format.
- Payment should be made online.
- Candidates may apply from 23/12/2020 to 04/01/2021.
Important Links for BECIL Recruitment 2020: Content Flagger Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)