Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2021: UDC, Domain Expert & Other Posts notification. Notification is out for 113 Vacancies purely on a contractual basis for deployment in All India Quarterly Establishment based Employment Survey & All India Survey on Migrant Workers. Eligible candidates may apply online from 11/04/2021 to 22/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: UDC, Domain Expert & Other
Post Date: 11/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 113
Place: Across India
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2021: UDC, Domain Expert & Other Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||11/04/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2021: Domain Expert & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Senior Domain Expert||29|
|3||Junior Domain Expert||41|
|6||Subject Matter Expert SME||07|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|2||Senior Domain Expert||80,000|
|3||Junior Domain Expert||60,000|
|6||Subject Matter Expert SME||80,000|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age limit|
|1||System Analyst||50 years|
|2||Senior Domain Expert||50 years, 64 in
case of retirees
|3||Junior Domain Expert||50 years|
|5||Multi-Tasking Staff-MTS||60 years|
|6||Subject Matter Expert SME||40 years|
|7||Young Professionals||45 years|
1. System Analyst
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor / Master’s degree Computer / Information Technology Engineering / MCA / M.Tech (Comp. Sc) from a reputed University or Institutes.
- Minimum 8 years experience in relevant field. The candidate should be master in developing application & data processing software.
2. Senior Domain Expert
- Post-Graduate degree in Economics / Applied Economics / Business Economics / Econometrics as a subject / paper from a recognized University / Institute or equivalent,
- Post-Graduate degree in Statistics / Mathematics / Commerce as a Subject / paperfrom a recognized University / Institute or equivalent.
- 15 years experience in survey-related jobs or in some job related to planning and / or data analysis OR
- Retired IES / ISS / Officers of State DES of the level of at least Director and experience of 5 years working in survey organization.
3. Junior Domain Expert
- Post-Graduate degree in Economics / Applied Economics / Business Economics / Econometrics as a subject / paper from a recognized University / Institute or equivalent, OR Post-Graduate degree in Statistics / Mathematics / Commerce as a Subject / paper from a recognized University / Institute or equivalent
- 8 years’ experience in the relevant field. OR
- Retired IES / ISS / Officers of DES of the level of at least Dy. Director and experience of 3 years working in survey organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university and good working knowledge of Computers.
- Experience of working in PFMS / TA bills / recruitments / establishment work / store records etc.
5. Multi-Tasking Staff-MTS
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from recognized board.
6. Subject Matter ExpertSME
- A first-class Post-Graduation degree in Statistics OR Economics OR Data Science / other related subjects from a reputed University or Institutes
- Relevant experience of at least 20 years in the related field especially Survey Designing, Data Processing, Report Writing, Survey Management etc. OR
- Retired IES / ISS Officers of the level of at least DDG or Retired Director of State DES / BAES
7. Young Professionals
- Post Graduate degree in Statistics or Economics / Applied Economics or in Computer Application or in Social Sciences (with Mathematics as a full paper / Subject at UG Level) from top rated Institutes of National and International repute i.e. IITs, IIMs, ISI, SRCC, St. Stephens, JNU, DSE etc. OR
- Post Graduate degree in Statistics or Economics / Applied Economics or in Computer Application or in Social Sciences (with Mathematics as a full paper / Subject at UG Level) from any university with three years experience in Survey related jobs or in some job related to planning and/or data analysis.
The selection will be based on
Application Fee should be paid Online only.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen||955/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS / PH||670/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021: UDC, Domain Expert & Other Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents (scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate) in the prescribed format.
- Candidates may apply from 11/04/2021 to 22/04/2021.
Important Links for BECIL Recruitment 2021: UDC, Domain Expert & Other Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)