Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2021: Young Professional, Technician Posts notification. Notification is out for 03 Vacancies purely on a contractual basis for deployment in All India Council for Technical Education, Delhi. Eligible candidates may apply online from 15/02/2021 to 01/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Young Professional, Hardware Support Technician
Post Date: 15/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 03
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Young Professional, Technician Posts
Start Date to Apply Online
Last Date to Apply Online
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2021: Young Professional, Technician Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Hardware Support Technician||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|2||Hardware Support Technician||30,000 – 40,000|
1. Young Professional
- Candidates should have completed M. Tech in Computer Science / IT.
- Experience: 2-3 years’ work experience in teaching / research and arranging workshops, corporate seminars, guest lectures for the student.
2. Hardware Support Technician
- Candidates should have completed Diploma in Computer Application / maintenance with 04+ years of experience.
- B.Sc. (IT) / BCA or equivalent with 04+ years of experience.
- M.Sc. (IT) / MCA / BE / B.Tech or equivalent with 02+ years of experience.
The selection will be based on
- Test / Interview
Note: The mode of Interview will be informed separately.
- Application fee should be paid Online only.
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Women||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS / PH||450/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Young Professional, Technician Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents (scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate) in the prescribed format.
- Candidates may apply from 15/02/2021 to 01/03/2021.
Important Links for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Young Professional, Technician Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)