Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Bharat Electronics Ltd has released the BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Engineer Posts notification on 11/02/2021. Notification is out for 10 vacancies on a temporary basis for Machilipatnam Unit. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11/02/2021 to 27/02/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trainee Engineer
Post Date: 11/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 10
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Engineer Posts
Start Date to Apply Online
Last Date to Apply Online
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Engineer Posts
|S. No||Name of the post||No. of Posts|
|1||Trainee Engineer – I (Electronics)||05|
|2||Trainee Engineer – I (Mechanical)||05|
Category wise Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Engineer Posts
|S. No||Name of the post||Pay Scale|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021):
|S. No||Name of the post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Trainee Engineer – I||25 Years|
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability: 10 years
1. Trainee Engineer – I
- Candidates should have completed Full time B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering (4 year course in (Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication) OR BE. / B.Tech (Mechanical) with First Class for General / OBC / EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC / ST / PwD Candidates.
- Experience: Minimum 1 Year Post Qualification Experience required.
The selection will be based on the:
- Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech (75%)
- Work experience (10%)
- Interview – (15%)
The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
|1||General / EWS / OBC / Other||200|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Engineer Posts
- Aspirants can apply online by visiting the official site of BEL: www.bel-india.in.
- Fill the online application form with correct details and verify the same before submission.
- Use a valid email-ID and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- The application fee should be paid online.
- Take a print out of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Engineer Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)