Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Bharat Electronics Ltd has released the BEL Recruitment 2021: Member (Research Staff) Posts notification. Notification is out for 10 vacancies on a permanent basis for its Central Research Laboratory, Ghaziabad. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16/02/2021 to 09/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Member (Research Staff)
Post Date: 16/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 10
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2021: Member (Research Staff) Posts
Start Date to Apply Online
Last Date to Apply Online
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2021: Member (Research Staff) Posts
|S. No||Name of the post||No. of Posts|
|1||Member (Research Staff)||10|
Category wise Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2021: Member (Research Staff) Posts
|S. No||Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|1||Member (Research Staff)||50,000 – 160000|
Age Limit (as on 31/01/2021):
|S. No||Name of the post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Member (Research Staff)||32 Years|
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
1. Member (Research Staff)
- Candidates should have completed Full time B.E. / B.Tech (Computer Science) from AICTE approved Colleges / Institutes or a recognized university.
Note: Candidates should have more than 65% (equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average – CGPA) in respect of GEN / OBC and 55% (equivalent CGPA) in respect of SC Applicants.
- Applicants should have minimum 4 years of post-qualification experience in the following
areas: C++, Java, Python, Algorithm Development, SW Documentation, SW Testing, AI and Big data Analytics.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Test / Interview
The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
|1||General / OBC||750|
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2021: Member (Research Staff) Posts
- Aspirants can apply online by visiting the official site of BEL: www.bel-india.in.
- Fill the online application form with correct details and verify the same before submission.
- Use a valid email-ID and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates are required to upload Colour photograph, Signature & scanned copies of the required documents.
- Colour photograph of the Applicant in jpg or png format. The photograph should be minimum 100×100 and maximum 150×150 pixel and file size should not exceed 1 MB.
- Scanned copy of Receipt for having remitted the application fee through SBI Collect.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for BEL Recruitment 2021: Member (Research Staff) Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)