Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Bharat Electronics Limited has released the BEL Recruitment 2020: Staff Nurse Posts notification on 26/03/2021. Notification is out for 01 Vacancy on a permanent basis for its Hyderabad Unit. Interest and eligible candidates can send the application on or before 24/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse
Post Date: 26/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2021: Staff Nurse Posts
Start Date to Submit Application
Last Date to Submit Application
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2021: Staff Nurse Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Staff Nurse||21,500 – 80,000|
Age Limit (as on 31/03/2021):
- The upper age limit is 28 years.
- Candidates should have completed SSLC + Diploma in General Nursing from a Recognized Institute / Council.
- Candidates should have obtained Minimum 50% marks (aggregate of all years) in the indicated Qualification.
- Three years of experience after completion of Diploma in a reputed Hospital / Nursing Home. Registration as a Staff Nurse is essential.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test (Objective type)
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2021: Staff Nurse Posts
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website: www://bel-india.in.
- Eligible candidates should send their duly filled and signed application form along with necessary documents to the mentioned address by Speed Post only superscribing on the envelope the Post applied for on or before 24/04/2021.
Dy. General Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, I.E.Nacharam, Hyderabad- 500076, Telangana State
Important Links for BEL Recruitment 2021: Staff Nurse Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)