Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has announced the BHEL Recruitment 2021: Medical Consultant Posts notification on 13/04/2021. Notification is out for 11 Vacancies (Part Time). Eligible candidates send the application to the given address on or before 04/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Consultant
Post Date: 13/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 11
Important Dates for BHEL Recruitment 2021: Medical Consultant Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||13/04/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||04/05/2021|
Vacancy Details of BHEL Recruitment 2021: Medical Consultant Posts
|S. No||Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
- Part-Time Medical Consultant (MBBS): 440/- per hour.
- Part-Time Medical Consultant (General Surgery): 660/- per hour.
- Part-Time Medical Consultant (Physician): 660/- per hour.
- Part-Time Medical Consultant (Paediatrics): 660/- (MD/DNB) & 570/- (PG Diploma) per hour.
- The upper age limit is 65 years as on 01/04/2021, relaxable up to 70 years.
- Candidates should have completed an MBBS / MS / DNB / PG Diploma from a recognized University / Institute.
The selection will be based on
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2021: Medical Consultant Posts
- Candidates may download the application from the official website: www.careers.bhel.in
- Candidates send the filled application form along with the required documents to the following address super scribing the envelope as “Application for PTMC – Position Code No.”
SR.MANAGER/HR-RMX, HRM Dept., Ground Floor, Administrative Building, BHEL, RC Puram, Hyderabad, 502032
- DOB Proof- SSC / Intermediate Certificate.
- MBBS Certificate.
- MD / MS / DNB / PG Diploma Certificate (if applicable).
- Registration Certificate for MBBS issued by Medical Council of India or by a State
- Registration Certificate for MD / MS / DNB / PG Diploma issued by Medical Council of India
/ State Medical Council (if applicable).
- Proof of Experience (if applicable) – Preferably an Experience Certificate on letter head from an Organisation / Hospital issued by a Competent Authority.
- No Objection Certificate: Persons employed in Govt. / Semi-Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous bodies should apply through Proper Channel.
Important Links for BHEL Recruitment 2021: Medical Consultant Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)