Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has announced the BHEL Recruitment 2020: Young Professional Post notification. Notification is out for 07 vacancies. The period of engagement shall be for one year. Eligible candidates may apply online from 09/12/2020 to 31/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Young Professional
Post Date: 09/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 07
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for BHEL Recruitment 2020: Young Professional Posts
Start Date to submit Application
Last Date to Submit Application
Vacancy Details of BHEL Recruitment 2020: Young Professional Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Post|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
Age Limit (As on 01/12/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Young Professional||30 years|
- For Young Professionals in the area of Corporate Strategy Management: Post Graduate Degree or 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management. Engineering graduates from reputed institutions will get preference.
- For Young Professionals in the area of Corporate Finance: Post Graduate Degree or 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management, with specialization in Finance.
- For Young Professionals in the area of Corporate HR: Post Graduate Degree or 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management, with specialization in HR.
- Post-Graduate Degree / Diploma, should be attained from any of the IIMs or top 50 Management Institutes as per rankings released by MHRD under National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), with minimum 70% aggregate or CGPA of 7.0 out of 10. (List of top 50 management institutes as per NIRF enclosed).
- The applicant should have minimum two years of work experience (as on 01st day of December, 2020), which can be either prior or post to attaining PG degree or two-year PG Diploma in management.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2020: Young Professional Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.bhel.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click “Apply Online for Young Professionals”.
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents in the prescribed format.
- Take Print out of the submitted application.
- Candidates may apply on or before 31/12/2020.
Important Links for BHEL Recruitment 2020: Young Professional Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)