Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited has announced the BHEL Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts notification. Notification is out for 120 Trade Apprentice posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01/01/2021 to 16/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 01/01/2021
No of Vacancies: 120
Important Dates for BHEL Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
Start Date to Submit Online Application
Last Date to Submit Online Application
|Last date for receiving documents||23/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of BHEL Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
|S.No.||Name of the Trades||No. of Posts|
Age limit (as on 01/01/2021):
- The age limit should be between 18 to 27 years.
- Candidates should have passed 10th exam and ITI in relevant Trade from the recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.jhs.bhel.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click “Apply Online” online application form available under “ITI Apprentice”.
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents in the prescribed format.
- Take a print out of the submitted online application.
- Candidates may apply on or before 16/01/2021.
Important Links for BHEL Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)