Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Bank of Baroda has released the BOB Part Time Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 01 Medical Consultant on a contract basis at Chennai. Interested and eligible candidates send the application to the given address on or before 11/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure, and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Consultant
Post Date: 26/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for BOB Part Time Medical Consultant Recruitment:
Start Date to Submit Application
Last Date to Submit Application
Vacancy Details of BOB Part Time Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Part Time Medical Consultant||01|
Part-Time Medical Consultant:
- The consolidated fees of M.D.(Medicine) will be 40,000/- per month.
- The consolidated fees of M.B.B.S. (Medicine) will be 30,000/- per month.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Maximum age Limit|
|1||Part-Time Medical Consultant||55 Years|
- Candidates should have completed M.D. in general medicine / M.B.B.S from a recognized university.
- Experience: At least three years for M.D. and five years for M.B.B.S.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for BOB Part Time Medical Consultant Recruitment:
- Interested candidates should send the application to the given address on or before 11/01/2021. Superscribing the envelope “Application for the post of Part-Time Medical Consultant”.
- The scanned copy of the application can also be sent to the email id [email protected].
The Assistant General Manager (HRM & CO-ORD), Zonal Office (HRM DEPARTMENT), Baroda Pride, New No. 41, 3rd floor, Luz Church Road, Mylapore, Chennai-600004.
Important Links for BOB Part Time Medical Consultant Recruitment:
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)