Name of the post : Chief Financial Officer
Important Dates for Bank of Baroda Chief Financial Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||20/07/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||07/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of Bank of Baroda Chief Financial Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief Financial Officer||Not Mentioned|
The upper age limit is 45 years.
Candidates should be a qualified Charted Accountant.
Bank of Baroda has announced the BOB Chief Financial Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/07/2020. Notification is out for the Chief Financial Officer post on contract basis in Mumbai. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20/07/2020 to 07/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Chief Financial Officer Recruitment:
- Applications should be emailed provided on official website
- Applications will be available on the Bank of Baroda website: www.bankofbaroda.in.
- Registration starts from 20/07/2020 to 07/08/2020.
- Candidates fill the form with all the relevant correct details.
- Send the application with all the required documents to the mentioned email id.
- Documents: Proof of Date of Birth.
- Educational Certificates: Degree/CA Certificate.
- Experience certificates (to substantiate relevant work experience as enumerated in ‘Experience and Job specific skills’ above).
Name of the Post: Financial Literacy Counsellor
Bank of Baroda issued on 17/06/2020 a notification by BOB Financial Literacy Counselors Recruitment (on contract basis) 2020. 02 Vacancies Notice is out. So interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 17/06/2020 to 10/07/2020 by going through the eligibility criteria. Aspirants may also view the details of the post, vacancy details, process of selection, method of application, fee structure and important dates in the content below.
Post Date: 17/06/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Place: Haveri & Siddapur
Important Dates for BOB Financial Literacy Counsellors Recruitment:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||17/06/2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||10/07/2020|
Vacancy details of BOB Financial Literacy Counsellors Recruitment:
|1||Financial Literacy Counsellors||02|
|S. No||Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Financial Literacy Counsellors||64|
1. Financial Literacy Counsellors
- Candidates should have graduated from a recognized university. Postgraduate degree in the fields of Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Sociology , Psychology and Social Work will be preferred.
- Candidates should have a good command of the local language.
- A flair of knowledge about computers is needed.
- Candidates in any Nationalized Bank / RRB / Private Bank should have a minimum of 5 years of experience. or
- Candidates with at least 5 years of banking / related fields experience, NBFCs / FIs. or
- Business correspondent / BC- Coordinator with 5 years minimum experience
Or Ex RSETI Director / Faculty with minimum experience of 5 years.
- No application fee (application should be sent via postal).
How to Apply for BOB Financial Literacy Counsellors Recruitment:
- The applications can be downloaded from the link given below.
- The application is annexed with the notification of the recruitment.
- Fill in the form and attach all the documents needed, and send the post to the address specified.
- The cover which contains the application should be sent with the post ‘s name
- Applied for ‘Application for a Contract-Based Post of Financial Literacy Counselors.’
- The request will hit the venue by 10/07/2020.
- This must take into account the applications that hit before the last day.
The Regional Manager, Bank of Baroda Regional Office-Hubli Bellad Towers, 1st floor, Bannigida Stop Gokul Road Hubli - 580030.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)