Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Bank of India has announced the BOI Fire Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 05/12/2020. Notification is out for 01 Fire Officer vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 07/12/2020 to 21/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Fire Officer
Post Date: 05/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: Across India
Important Dates for BOI Fire Officer Recruitment:
Start Date to Submit Online Application
Last Date to Submit Online Application
Vacancy Details of BOI Fire Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||Scale||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Scale||Pay Scale|
|1||Middle Management Grade Scale –II (MMGS II)||31705 – 45950|
Age Limit (as on 01/11/2020):
The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/11/1985 and not later than 01/11/1995.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Fire Officer||25 to 35 Years|
1. Fire Officer
- Candidates should have completed B.E. (Fire Engineering) from National Fire Service College, Nagpur or Divisional Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur OR
- BE (Fire Engineering) / B.Tech. (Safety & Fire Engineering) / B. Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from a University / Institution recognized by Govt of India with 5 years of experience in fire safety in high rise buildings. OR
- B.Sc from a University recognized by Govt of India and should have Passed Station Officers Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur with 7 years of experience in fire safety in high rise buildings OR
- Higher Secondary from any recognized College / Institution and should have Passed Sub-Fire Officers College from National Fire Service College Nagpur with minimum 10 years of experience in fire safety in high rise buildings OR
- B.Sc. from any University recognized by Govt of India plus Graduate ship in Fire Engineering (GIFE) from Institution of Fire Engineers (India / UK) with minimum 2 years of experience in fire safety in high rise buildings.
The selection will be based on
- GD / Interview
|SC / ST||175/-|
|GEN & Others||850/-|
How to Apply for BOI Fire Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online.
- The online application will be available on the BOI website www.bankofindia.co.in
- Select CAREER and then click on the link “Recruitment of Specialist Security Officers”.
- Online registration starts from 07/12/2020 to 21/12/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant correct details. Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for BOI Fire Officer Recruitment:
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)