Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Bombay High Court has announced the System Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 24/09/2020. Notification is out for 80 vacancies in Mumbai. Eligible candidates can apply online from 24/09/2020 to 08/10/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: System Officer
Post Date: 24/09/2020
No of Vacancies: 80
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020: System Officer Post
|Start Date of Online Application||24/09/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||08/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020: System Officer Post
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||System Officer||40 years or below|
- Candidates must hold a Degree of B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Science / Engineering or Information Technology or Electronic Engineering or equivalent qualification from recognized University with 1 year experience.
Must hold a Degree of B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science/Engineering or Electronic
Engineering or MCA or equivalent qualification from recognized University with 1 year experience and Network Certifications
Must possess additional certifications like MCSE (Micro Soft Certified Systems Engineer) / RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer) or equivalent qualification and RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux)
Selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020: System Officer Post
- Candidates should apply through Online only.
- To apply online, candidates may visit the official website: www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 24/09/2020 to 08/10/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020: System Officer Post
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)