Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Calcutta High Court has released the Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021: System Analyst & Other Posts notification on 05/01/2021. Notification is out for 06 vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 11/01/2021 to 27/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: System Analyst, Senior Programmer, System Manager
Post Date: 05/01/2021
No of Vacancies: 06
Important Dates for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021: System Analyst & Other Posts
Start Date to Submit Online Application
Last Date to Submit Online Application
Vacancy Details of the Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021: System Analyst & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||System Analyst (Programming)||03|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||System Analyst||56,100 – 1,44,300|
|2||Senior Programmer||67,300 – 1,73,200|
|3||System Manager||67,300 – 1,73,200|
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||System Analyst (Programming)||26 to 40 years|
|2||Senior Programmer||31 to 45 years|
|3||System Manager||31 to 45 years|
|4||SC / ST / OBC / Physically
Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen
|Age Relaxation as per rules|
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or a bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or a Master’s Degree in Computer Application from a recognized University or its equivalent qualification.
- System Analyst (Programming): Must possess a minimum five years’ working experience in the field of programming / software development in any Public Sector Undertaking or Government or statutory body or in any Company, registered under the Companies Act.
- Senior Programmer / System Manager: Must possess a ten years’ working experience in the field of programming / software package customization with special knowledge in Operating System (Windows, Linux, MaC, OS, RDBMS like ORACLE, SQL, Server etc.) in any Public Sector Undertaking or Government or statutory body or in any Company, registered under Companies Act. Eligible System Analyst (Programming) may also apply for this post.
The selection will be based on
- Competitive Test
- Viva – Voce
|2||SC / ST candidates of West Bengal||600/-|
Senior Programmer / System Manager:
|2||SC / ST candidates of West Bengal||700/-|
How to Apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021: System Analyst & Other Posts
- Candidates apply online by visiting the official website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
- The Application contains two parts Part A and Part B. You must complete both Part A and Part B to apply for the Post.
- Part A (Registration Form), Once the registration is done move to Part B.
- Part B (Application Form), Once you successfully login, fill your details to complete the Application.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload all the Attested Copies of required documents.
- Pay the exam fee online.
- The application must be submitted on or before 27/01/2021.
Important Links for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021: System Analyst & Other Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)