The Notification of Consultant Recruitment 2020 has been announced by the Central Bank of India. Notification is out for 02 FLCC (Financial Literacy and Credit Counseling Centre) Counselor, Attender / Sub-Staff, Contract-Based Office Assistant. Before 05/07/2020, eligible candidates will send the application. Candidates can see in the content below the post information, vacancy descriptions, eligibility requirements, selection procedure, method of application, fee structure and important dates.
Post Date: 25/06/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for Central Bank of India Counselor FLCC Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||24/06/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||05/07/2020|
Vacancy Details of Central Bank of India Counselor FLCC Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|3||Office Assistant||Not Mentioned|
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|2||Attender/Sub-Staff||18 to 35 years|
|3||Office Assistant||35 years|
- Candidates should have earned a University-recognized Graduate / Postgraduate Degree.
- Candidates would have retired on VRS or received a retirement with a minimum of 20 years of service, at least 15 years of which in Officer Cadre.
- He / she should have served for at least 03 years as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a rural branch for a period of 3 years.
- He / she should have an unblemished record and the previous employer should hold a valid service certificate.
- Candidates should learn the local language well, and should have retired from scale II or above.
- Candidates will be from the same State
Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture officer converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District manager and Faculty leader / Faculty member of Training Centres / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
- Candidates Shall be 8th Standard passed.
- Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district/residing at the headquarter of RSETI.
- Candidates Shall be a Graduate viz. BSW/BA/B. Com with computer knowledge.
- Desirable: Knowledge in basic accounts & book keeping.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Counselor Recruitment:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website by candidates: www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- Applicants should be sent to the following address for counselor in a closed envelope, superscribing “Application for the post of recruitment as FLC contract counselor.”
- For applicants from Attender / Sub-Staff, the application should be sent to the address below in a closed envelope, superscribing “Application for Attender ‘s Post at RSETI Madhubani for the year 2020 contract.”
The application should be submitted to the following address for Office Assistant candidates in a closed envelope, superscribing “Application for Faculty / Office Assistant position at RSETI center
Regional Manager/Co-Chairman, Dist. Level RSETI Advisory Committee (DLRAC), Central Bank of India, Regional Office Darbhanga Naka Number 6, Mohalla Karamganj PO – Laheriasarai, Dist Darbhanga Bihar 846001.
Important Links for Central Bank of India Counselor Recruitment:
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)