Commissar for Health & Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh declared on 30/05/2020 a notification by the CFW AP State Epidemiologist Recruitment 2020. Under the Integrated Disease Surveillance System (IDSP), notification is out for 01 State Epidemiologists contractually. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website before 06/06/2020 and submit it to the specified address. In the content below, applicants can show the post information, vacancy details, eligibility requirements, selection procedure, method of application, fee structure, syllabus, trend and important dates.
Post Date: 30/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: Andhra Pradesh
Important Dates for CFW AP State Epidemiologist Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||30/05/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||06/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of CFW AP State Epidemiologist Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
The upper age limit is 45 years.
- Applicants should complete a postgraduate medical degree / diploma in preventive and social medicine / public health or epidemiology (such as MD, MPH, DPH, MAE, etc.).
- Any Medical Degree with 03 years of Public Health experience.
- Sc. M. In Life Sciences, MPH (Masters of Public Health) with 02 years of experience. OR: (OR)
- Sc. M. (Epidemiology) with 3 years Public Health experience.
- Candidates should have computer and MS office know-how.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for CFW AP State Epidemiologist Recruitment:
Interested candidates are requested to apply with complete CV through email email@example.com