Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited has announced the CPCL Recruitment 2020: Trade Apprentice Posts notification. Notification is out for 142 vacancies under the Apprentices Act, 1961. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 01/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 18/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 142
Important Dates for CPCL Recruitment 2020: Trade Apprentice Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||18/10/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||01/11/2020|
Vacancy Details of CPCL Recruitment 2020: Trade Apprentice Posts
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|7||Mechanic (Ref & AC)||02|
|11||Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||03|
|12||Food Production (Gen.)||02|
|16||Back Office Apprentice||17|
|22||Warehouse Exe. (Rec.& Des.)||02|
|24||Data Entry Operator||05|
Candidates will be paid a consolidated monthly stipend as mentioned below
- For Trade Code 1 to 12 – 8,050/-
- For Trade Code 13 to 20 – 9,000/-
- For Trade Code 21 & 22 – 7,000/-
- For Trade Code 23 & 24 – 3,500/-
The age limit of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 1/10/2020.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
1. For 01 to 12 Posts:
Candidates should be passed 10th class examination and ITI in the relevant trade.
2. For 13 to 14 Posts:
Candidates should have passed B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematic or Biology.
Candidates should have passed B.Com.
4. Back Office Apprentice
Candidates should have passed any Graduation (Non-Engineering).
5. Executive (Marketing)
MBA (Marketing) / Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (2 years full time Course)
6. Executive (Human Resource):
Candidates should have completed MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full time Course).
7. Executive (Computer Science):
Candidates should have completed MCA (3 years full-time Course).
8. Executive (Finance & Accounts):
Candidates should have completed CA / ICWA / MFC / MBA (Finance & Accounts) / Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management.
9. Office Assistant (Skill Certificate Holders):
Candidates should have passed 12th class examination and candidates should possess Skill Certificate of “Office Assistant”.
10. Warehouse Executive (Receipts & Despatch):
Candidates should have passed 12th class examination and candidates should possess Skill Certificate of “Warehouse Executive (Receipts & Despatch or relevant”).
11. StoreKeeper (Fresher Apprentice):
Candidates should be passed 12th class Examination.
12. Data Entry Operator(Fresher Apprentice):
Candidates should have passed 12th class Examination.
The selection will be based on Merit Marks.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for CPCL Recruitment 2020: Trade Apprentice Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the www.cpcl.co.in official site.
- The candidate must have an active email-id and Mobile number for registration.
- Once the candidates submit their data Online, system will display a print option to generate the online Application Form. The candidates will have to download the form and keep it safe with them for future reference and appearing for the verification of their records.
- Candidates should submit the online application on or before 01/11/2020.
Important Links for CPCL Recruitment 2020: Trade Apprentice Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)