Central Vigilance Commission has released the CVC Vigilance Commissioner Recruitment 2020 notification on 17/07/2020. Notification is out for 01 vacancy. So interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and send the application from 17/07/2020 to 17/08/2020. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Vigilance Commissioner
Post Date: 20/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for CVC Vigilance Commissioner Recruitment:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||17/07/2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||17/08/2020|
Vacancy details of CVC Vigilance Commissioner Recruitment:
Applicable as per Government rules
|S. No||Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Vigilance Commissioner||65 Years|
- Candidates should have been in All India Service / in any civil service of the Union / in a civil post under the Union having knowledge and experience in the matters relating to vigilance, policy making and administration including police administration or
- Candidates should have held office or holding office in a corporation established by or under any Central Act or a Government company owned or controlled by the Central Government and persons who have expertise and experience in finance including insurance and banking, law, vigilance, and investigations.
- All applicants should be of outstanding merit and impeccable integrity and at least 25 years of experience in the relevant fields.
No application fees.
How to Apply for CVC Vigilance Commissioner Recruitment:
- Applications can be downloaded from the CVC official website cvc.gov.in/.
- Candidates should send the application form via postal.
- Fill the form, attach all the required documents and send the post to the below mentioned address.
- The envelope containing the application should be sent superscribing the post applied.
- The application should reach the venue before 17/08/2020.
Under Secretary (AVD-IIl),Department of Personnel and Training,Room No. 268-B, North Block,New Delhi.
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)