Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Directorate of Medical Education Assam has announced the DME Assam Recruitment 2020: Staff Nurse Post notification. Notification is out for 484 vacancies to work in Guwahati. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply from 01/10/2020 to 07/10/2020 till 11.59 PM. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse (Critical Care)
Post Date: 01/10/2020
No. of Vacancies: 484
Important Dates for DME Assam Recruitment 2020: Staff Nurse Post
|Start Date to Submit the Online Application||01/10/2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||07/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of DME Assam Recruitment 2020: Staff Nurse Post
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Staff Nurse (Critical Care)||484|
Category-wise Vacancy Details for DME Assam Recruitment 2020: Staff Nurse Post
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Category|
|1||Staff Nurse (Critical Care)||131||34||48||24||199||48||20|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Staff Nurse (Critical Care)||14,000-60,500|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit (as on 01/10/2020)|
|1||Staff Nurse (Critical Care)||18-40 years|
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses B.Sc. Nursing / GNM Nursing Diploma from any nursing college / institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Experience: Candidates should have minimum of 1 year working experience in ICU / Critical Care Unit.
- Candidates should have registered with the Assam Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Council.
Selection will be based on
- Document Verification
There is no application fee.
How to apply for DME Assam Recruitment 2020: Staff Nurse Post
- Eligible aspirants may apply through Online mode by visiting the official website www.dme.assam.gov.in
- Aspirants may apply from 01/10/2020 to 07/10/2020 till 11.59 PM.
Documents to be submitted during Document Verification:
- Admit card of HSLC or birth certificate for age proof.
- Qualification Certificates.
- Assam Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Council Registration Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Permanent residentship certificate of Assam.
- 2 copies of passport size photograph which is uploaded during filling up of online application form submission.
Important Links for DME Assam Recruitment 2020: Staff Nurse Post
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)