Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Employees State Insurance Corporation has released ESIC Recruitment 2020: Specialist Posts notification. Notification is out for 09 Vacancies on a contract basis for 1 year. Interested and eligible aspirants may attend the Walk-In-Interview on 29/01/2021 at Lucknow. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Contractual Specialist (Full Time & Part Time)
Post Date: 30/12/2020
No. of Vacancies: 09
Important Dates for ESIC Recruitment 2020: Specialist Posts
|29/01/2020 at 11.00 AM to 4:00 PM|
Vacancy Details of ESIC Recruitment 2020: Specialist Posts
|S. No||Department||Name of the Posts|
|2||Dermatology & STD||01|
Applicable as per ESIC rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Specialist (Full Time)||45 years|
|2||Specialist (Part Time)||64 years|
- Candidate should have completed PG Degree with post PG experience of 3 years OR
- PG Diploma with 5 years of work experience in concerned specialty.
Selection will be based on
There is No Application Fee
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2020: Specialist Posts
- The application can be downloaded from the official website of ESIC at www.esic.nic.in
- Aspirants may attend the Walk-In-Interview on 29/12/2020 at 11.00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Aspirants must carry the application along with the required documents to the mentioned walk-in-interview venue.
- Applicants are advised to bring their original testimonials with one attested set, two photographs with bio-data and ID Proof to the interview.
- Filled application form.
- Proof of Date of Birth / HSC / 10th Std or equivalent
- Qualifications Certificate
- Registration certificate with Medical Council / State Government
- Caste Certificate
- Experience certificate
ESIC Hospital, Sarogini Nagar, Lucknow.
Important Links for ESIC Recruitment 2020: Specialist Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)