Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has released the ESIC Recruitment 2021: Senior Resident & Other Posts notification on 15/03/2021. Notification is out for 86 vacancies at Bihta, Patna (Bihar). Eligible candidates can apply online from 15/03/2021 to 28/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Super Specialists, Senior Resident, Faculty
Post Date: 15/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 86
Place: Bihta, Patna (Bihar)
Important Dates for ESIC Recruitment 2021: Senior Resident & Other Posts
Start Date of Online Application
Last Date of Online Application
28/03/2021 till 4:00 PM
|Walk-in-Interview Date||30/03/2021 & 31/03/2021|
Vacancy Details of ESIC Recruitment 2021: Senior Resident & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Super Specialists (Full Time)||2,00,000/-|
|2||Consultant (Super Specialists) (Part-Time)||1,50,000/-|
|3||Consultant (Super Specialists) (Full Time)||2,40,000/-|
|5||Senior Resident (03 years tenure)||7th CPC salary at Level 11|
|6||Senior Resident (01 year tenure)||1,01,000/-|
Age Limit (as on 28/03/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Super Specialists||66 years|
|3||Senior Resident||45 years|
1. Senior Residents:
- Qualifications and experience as per Teachers Eligibility Criteria (MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA AMENDMENT NOTIFICATION New Delhi, MCI-12 (2)/2018-Med.Misc./142810 dated 31st Oct 2018 available in MCI website and Recruitment and Regulations of ESIC Headquarters, New Delhi.
- Candidates should have registration with MCI and State Medical Council.
2. Super Speciality Specialist (Full Time / Part Time Specialist):
- Candidates should have completed a recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the first schedule or second Schedule or Part II of the third Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Post Graduate Degree in a concerned super specialty.
- For (Senior Scale): Five years of experience in concerned super-specialty after obtaining the First Postgraduate degree.
- As per NMC (MCI) guidelines.
The selection will be based on the
Fees will be collected at the time of the Interview.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|2||SC / ST / ESIC Candidates (Regular employees) / Female Candidates & Ex-servicemen & PH candidates||Nil|
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2021: Senior Resident & Other Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official ESIC website: www.esic.nic.in
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the generated Id and Password.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.
- Shortlisted candidates should produce the original documents at the time of Interview.
Important Links for ESIC Recruitment 2021: Senior Resident & Other Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)