Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Export-Import Bank of India has released the Exim Bank SO Recruitment 2021 notification on 17/02/2021. Notification is out for 06 Vacancies on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can application from 17/02/2021 to 05/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer
Post Date: 17/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 06
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Exim Bank SO Recruitment:
Start Date to Submit Application
Last Date to Submit Application
Vacancy details of Exim Bank SO Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Specialist Officer – Compliance||01|
|2||Specialist Officer – Information Technology||01|
|3||Specialist Officer – Human Resource||01|
|4||Specialist Officer – Law||01|
|5||Specialist Officer – Recovery||01|
|6||Specialist Officer – Accounts & Taxation||01|
Category wise Vacancy details of Exim Bank SO Recruitment:
|Name of the Posts||UR||SC||OBC||Total|
- Remuneration for officer on contract would be in the range of 20 lakh to 50 lakh per annum (70% fixed Component and 30% variable Component) with annual increase of 10% based on satisfactory performance. The remuneration would be finalized based on the last drawn salary and experience.
Age limit (as on 01/02/2021):
|Name of the Posts||UR||OBC||SC|
|Specialist Officer||45 years||48 years||50 years|
- Candidates should have completed Post-Graduate Degree / Graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Specialist Officer – Law: Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 60% marks. PostGraduation qualifications will be an added advantage.
The selection will be based on
- A Demand Draft favouring the Export-Import Bank of India may be drawn and enclosed with the completed application.
|1||Gen / OBC||750/-|
|2||SC / Women||100/-|
How to Apply for Exim Bank SO Recruitment:
- The application can be downloaded from the Bank’s website www.eximbankindia.in
- Candidates may send the application through Posts to the given office address on or before 05/03/2021.
- Only applications in the prescribed format will be considered by the Bank.
- The application can also be downloaded from the direct link given below.
Important Links for Exim Bank SO Recruitment:
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)