Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
General Insurance Corporation of India has released the GIC Recruitment 2021: Officer Scale I notification on 10/03/2021. Notification is out for 44 vacancies in the cadre of Assistant Manager (Scale I). Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 11/03/2021 to 29/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Officer Scale I
Post Date: 10/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 44
Important Dates for GIC Recruitment 2021: Officer Scale I Posts
Start Date to Apply Online
Last Date to Apply Online
|Tentative Date of Online Examination||
Vacancy Details of GIC Recruitment 2021: Officer Scale I Posts
|S. No||Name of the Stream||Vacancies|
|1||Finance / Chartered Accounts||15|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay scale|
|1||Officer Scale I||32,795 – 65,000 p.m.|
Age Limit (as on 01/02/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit (Min)|
|1||Officer Scale I||21 years||30 years|
- SC / ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwD: 10 years
1. Finance / Chartered Accounts
- Candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates) and candidates should have passed the Final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by Bar council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates) and candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in General Insurance / Risk Management / Life
Insurance / FIII / FCII.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Interview and Medical Examination
- SC / ST / PH / Female candidates – Nil
- Other Candidates – 850/-
How to Apply for GIC Recruitment 2021: Officer Scale I Posts:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website of GIC www.gicofindia.com ->Click here for New Registration.
- New users must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
- The payment should be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Links for GIC Recruitment 2021: Officer Scale I Posts:
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)