Guru Nanak Dev University has announced the GNDU Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 14/05/2020. Notification is out for 01 Medical Officer in the University Health Centre on a contract basis in Punjab. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 29/05/2020 in Amritsar. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Post Date: 15/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for GNDU Medical Officer Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of GNDU Medical Officer Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
- Medical Officer: 50,000/- per month.
- Candidates should be completed MBBS.
- The candidate should be registered with the National Council of India or MCI or State Council.
- In case of a candidate holding Foreign Degree i.e. from outside India, he / she must attach Equivalency Certificate issued by the MCI, otherwise, his / her candidature will not be considered.
- Knowledge of Punjabi up to Matric standard is essential.
- Preference will be given to the candidates holding a postgraduate degree with a specialization in Medicine or allied subjects.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of GNDU Medical Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should send their bio-data through E-mail to email protected before 24/05/2020
- Candidates must bring with him / her original certificates related to his / her qualifications, experience, Punjabi upto matriculation, registration certificate along with a set of self-attested photocopies of all the certificates to the following venue:
Vice-Chancellor's office, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Medical Officer||29/05/2020 at 11.30 AM|