Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has released the HAL Recruitment 2020: Visiting Doctor Post notification on 23/11/2020. Notification is out for 02 Vacancies on a part time basis. Interested and Eligible candidates may send the application from 23/11/2020 to 05/12/2020. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Visiting Doctor
Post Date: 23/11/2020
No. of vacancies: 02
Important Dates for HAL Recruitment 2020: Visiting Doctor Posts
Start Date to Submit Application
Last Date to Submit Application
Vacancy Details for HAL Recruitment 2020: Visiting Doctor Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Visiting Doctor||1500/- per visit|
Age Limit (as on 01/11/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Visiting Doctor||65 years|
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed MBBS Degree recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India) / State Medical Council.
- Experience: Minimum one year post qualification experience.
Selection will be based on
There is no Application Fee.
How to apply for HAL Recruitment 2020: Visiting Doctor Posts
- Download the application by visiting the official website www.hal-india.co.in or candidates can apply using the direct apply link given below.
- Candidates should send the duly filled in application form with a set of self-attested copies of all the required documents with reference to Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc., along-with two latest passport size photographs to the given address.
- The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with Advertisement No. HAL-HYD/2020/2 and Name of the Post applied for.
- Applications should reach on or before 05/12/2020 by Post / Courier only.
SENIOR MANAGER (HR), HR Department, Avionics Division, Post-HAL, Hyderabad-500 042
Important Links for HAL Recruitment 2020: Visiting Doctor Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)