Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Hindustan Copper Limited has announced the HCL Recruitment 2020: Senior Medical Officer Post notification on 30/11/2020. Notification is out for 02 posts on contract basis. Interested and Eligible candidates may attend the Walk-in-Interview on 04/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Medical Officer
Post Date: 30/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for HCL Recruitment 2020: Senior Medical Officer Post
Interview Date and Time
04/01/2020 at 10:30 A.M
Vacancy Details of HCL Recruitment 2020: Senior Medical Officer Post:
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Medical Officer||02|
Consolidated Monthly Remuneration
- MBBS: 84000/-
- MBBS with PG Diploma: 85000/-
- MBBS with PG Degree: 86000/-
- Indian Nationals of 18 (Eighteen) years of age and above are eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed MBBS / MBBS with PG Diploma / MBBS with PG Degree.
- Candidates must have completed one-year compulsory internship.
- MBBS – 3 years of experience in the relevant field.
- MBBS with PG Diploma – 2 years of experience in the relevant field.
- MBBS with PG Degree – No Experience.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for HCL Recruitment 2020: Senior Medical Officer Post
- The candidates are advised to appear at the place of Interview along with the duly filled-in Application Form and following Original documents / Testimonials / Id proof and 06 (six) set of photocopy of all the relevant documents.
Hotel Samdareeya Pvt Limited Dr. Barat Road, Russell Chowk Jabalpur.M.P. PH-0761-4004132,133
The documents should be arranged in sets in the sequence given below
- Application Form
- Declaration Form for SC/OBC/EWS (if applicable)
- SC/OBC/EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Income and Assets.
- Disability / Discharge Certificate (if applicable)
- 10th Class Certificate & Mark Sheet
- 12th Class [+2] Certificate & Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate & Mark Sheet
- Post Graduate Degree / Diploma Certificate & Mark Sheet
- Professional Qualification / Other qualification – Certificates & Mark Sheet
- Registration Number from Medical Council of India / State Medical Council.
- Experience Certificates – Recent first [Supporting documents should establish the start date and end date of employment]
- Photo Identification Card (Aadhar / Voters ID / Driving License / PAN / Passport)
Important Links for HCL Recruitment 2020: Senior Medical Officer Post
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)