Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Indian Air Force has announced the IAF Recruitment 2021: Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts notification on 04/04/2021. Notification is out for 1515 Vacancies for Group C Civilians under various Air Force Stations / Units spread across India. Eligible candidates can send the application to the given address within 30 days from the date of notification. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Group C Civilian Posts
Post Date: 04/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 1515
Place: Across India
Important Dates for IAF Recruitment 2021: Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts
Start Date to Submit Application
Last Date to Submit Application
Vacancy Details of IAF Recruitment 2021: Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts
|S. No||Post Names||Vacancies|
|1||Senior Computer Operator||02|
|4||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||53|
|7||Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade)||49|
|12||House Keeping Staff||345|
|21||Fire Engine Driver||04|
- Candidates should have minimum 18 years to maximum 25 years.
- OBC: 03 years
- SC / ST: 05 years
- PwD: 10 years
- Candidates should have completed 10th / 12th Class / Graduate / Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
- Skill / Practical / Physical
- There is no application fee.
- Self-addressed envelope with stanp 10/- should be pasted.
How to Apply for IAF Recruitment 2021: Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts
- Download application from the official website www.indianairforce.nic.in
- Eligible candidates can apply to any of the above Air Force Station of their choice subject to the vacancies and qualifications.
- Application duly typed in English/Hindi as per the format given.
- Application form with recent passport size photograph duly attested by self pasted thereon are to be submitted by the candidates to the address as mentioned on the official notification.
- Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …… AND CATEGORY ………”.
- The application is to be accompanied with a self-addressed envelope with Rs. 10 postage stamp duly affixed.
Important Links for Important Dates for IAF Recruitment 2021: Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)