IBPS Clerk 2017: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the clerk recruitment examination behalf of public sector banks. All public sector banks use the IBPS recruitment services to fill their vacancies. IBPS will release the official notification for clerk recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates who want to get appointed as clerk in public sector banks are required to fill the application form via online mode only.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam: Important Dates
|1||Release of Online Application Form||3rd week of August 2017|
|2||Last Date of Registration||2nd week of September 2017|
|3||Issue of Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||November 2017|
|4||Date of Preliminary Exam||December 2017|
|5||Preliminary Exam Result||December 2017|
|6||Issue of Admit Card for Main Exam||December 2017|
|7||Date of Main Exam||January 2018|
|8||Main Exam Result||February 2018|
IBPS Clerk 2017 Recruitment Exam: Details
- Name of Exam: IBPS Clerk 2017
- Full Form of the IBPS Clerk: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk – Common Written Examination CWE-7
- Exam Conducting Body: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Exam Level: All India
- Post Offered: Clerk (Clerical Cadre)
- Exam Mode: Online
- IBPS Clerk Salary 2017: Rs. 18,100 – Rs. 20,000 (In Hand Salary)
- Total Number of Vacancy: 17,000
List of Participating Banks
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Punjab National Bank|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|UCO Bank||Union Bank of India||United Bank of India|
IBPS Clerk 2017 Eligibility Criteria (Read Full Details)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or equivalent.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge of computer systems.
- Proficiency in the official language of the States & Union Territory.
- Minimum age – 20 years and maximum age – 28 years. However, age relaxation will be provided to reserved categories candidates.