Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar has announced the IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020: Junior Research Fellow Post notification on 12/10/2020. Notification is out for 05 posts to work for a period of 5 years under the project “Establishing the State Climate Change Centre (SCCC) in the State of Gujarat”. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12/10/2020 to 20/10/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 12/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Important Dates for IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020: Junior Research Fellow Post
|Start Date of Online Application||12/10/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||20/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020: Junior Research Fellow Post
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||05|
Department wise Vacancy Details for IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020: Junior Research Fellow Post
|S. No||Department||No. of Posts|
|1||Water Resources / Agriculture||02|
|2||Forests and Biodiversity||02|
|3||Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||31,000/-|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||Not mentioned|
1. Water Resources / Agriculture
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses Post graduate degree in Earth Sciences / Environmental Sciences / Agriculture Science Hydrology / Climate change / Geospatial Engineering / Statistics or related area, or Graduate / Post graduate degree in Civil Engineering / Environmental Engineering / Hydrology / Remote Sensing & GIS or related area.
2. Forests and Biodiversity
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses M.Sc. in Ecology / Wildlife Science / Forestry / Botany / Zoology / Life Science or equivalent with valid GATE / NET cards or selected through valid national level examinations conducted by various GoI level scientific / research institutes.
3. Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical or Environmental Engineering or related areas. Candidates with experience / demonstrated interests in energy systems and / or thermal and fluid sciences will be preferred.
The selection will be based on the
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020: Junior Research Fellow Post
- Candidates should apply through Online by visiting the official site www.iitgn.ac.in
- Application available from 12/10/2020 to 20/10/2020.
- Candidates need to fill the online form with all the relevant details.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020: Junior Research Fellow Post
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)