Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
India Post has announced the India Post Recruitment 2020: Mail Guard Posts notification. Notification is out for 15 Vacancies at Maharashtra circle. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12/10/2020 to 10/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Mail Guard
Post Date: 09/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 15
Important Dates for India Post Recruitment 2020: Mail Guard Posts
Online Application – Start Date
|Online Application – Last Date||10/11/2020|
Vacancy Details of India Post Recruitment 2020: Mail Guard Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Mail Guard||21,700 – 69,100|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Mail Guard||18 – 27 Years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|2||OBC / Ex-servicemen||3 Years|
|4||PWD + OBC||13 Years|
|5||PWD + SC/ST||15 Years|
- Candidates should have passed 12th standard from a recognized Board.
- For selection in Maharashtra State, the Applicant should have studied and passed Marathi language atleast upto 10th standard.
- For selection in Goa State, the Applicant should have studied and passed Konkani or Marathi language aueast upto 10th standard.
- Basic computer knowledge is required.
- Paper I: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Paper II (Local Language Test)
- Skill Test (Data Entry on computer)
|1||SC / ST / PWD / female / trans-woman||100|
|2||UR / OBC / EWS Male / trans-man||500|
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2020: Mail Guard Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the direct apply link given below.
- Read the instructions carefully and click the check box to acknowledge the same and proceed.
- The candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After generating the Registration Number and Password fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode (using RuPay Card / CreditCard / Other UPI through gateway payment) or through E-Payment by paying the fee in Cash at Post Office.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Links for India Post Recruitment 2020: Mail Guard Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)