Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
India Post has announced the India Post Recruitment 2020: Staff Car Driver Posts notification. Notification is out for 01 Vacancy. Eligible candidates can send the application to the given address from 02/12/2020 to 26/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Staff Car Driver
Post Date: 02/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for India Post Recruitment 2020: Staff Car Driver Posts
Start Date to Submit Application
Last Date to Submit Application
Vacancy Details of India Post Recruitment 2020: Staff Car Driver Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Staff Car Driver||01 (UR)|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Staff Car Driver||19,900|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Staff Car Driver||18 – 27 Years|
Relaxable up to 40 years for Government Servants.
Educational Qualification & Eligibility:
- Candidates should have Passed in 10th standard from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Candidates should have a valid driving license for light & heavy motor vehicles.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle).
- Experience: Experience of driving in Light & Heavy motor vehicles at least for three years.
- Three years service as Home Guard or Civil volunteers.
- Trade Test / Driving Test
No Application Fees.
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2020: Staff Car Driver Posts
- Candidates can download the application from the official website www.indiapost.gov.in.
- The application should be sent to the mentioned address through speed Post / Registered Post superscribing the post name on the envelope.
- The application should be sent on or before 26/12/2020.
The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, Koti, Hyderabad - 500 095
- Age proof
- Educational Qualification as indicated at Sl.no.1 (b) (iv)
- Driving experience certificate as indicated at SI.No. 1 (b)(iii)
- Driving License along with the Extractissuedby RTA Concerned.
Important Links for India Post Recruitment 2020: Staff Car Driver Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)