Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
India Post has announced the India Post Recruitment 2021: Staff Car Driver Posts notification. Notification is out for 01 Vacancy. Eligible candidates can send the application to the given address on or before 20/02/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Staff Car Driver
Post Date: 15/01/2021
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for India Post Recruitment 2021: Staff Car Driver Posts
Start Date to Submit Application
Last Date to Submit Application
|20/02/2021 till 5:00 PM|
Vacancy Details of India Post Recruitment 2021: Staff Car Driver Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Staff Car Driver||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Staff Car Driver||19,900 – 63200|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Staff Car Driver||18 to 27 Years|
- SC / ST – 05 years
- OBC – 03 years
Educational Qualification & Eligibility:
- Candidates should have Passed in 10th standard from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Candidates should have a valid driving license for light & heavy motor vehicles.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle).
- Experience: Experience of driving in Light & Heavy motor vehicles at least for three years.
- Driving Test (Direct Recruitment)
No Application Fees.
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2021: Staff Car Driver Posts
- Candidates can download the application from the official website www.indiapost.gov.in.
- The application should be sent to the mentioned address along with the required documents through Speed Post / Registered Post superscribing the post name on the envelope “Application for the Post of Staff Car Driver (Direct Recruitment) at MMS Nagpur”.
- The application should be sent on or before 20/02/2021.
The Manager (Group A), Mail Motor Service, GPO Compound, Civil lines, Nagpur – 440001.
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate)
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Driving Licence & Experience Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Photo ID Proof
- Citizen certificate
Important Links for India Post Recruitment 2021: Staff Car Driver Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)