Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has announced the IOCL Recruitment 2020: Junior Engineer Post notification on 12/10/2020. Notification is out for 57 posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12/10/2020 to 07/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer Assistant-IV, Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV
Post Date: 12/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 57
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment 2020: Junior Engineer Post
|Start Date of Online Application||12/10/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||07/11/2020 by 05.00 PM|
|Written Test Date||29/11/2020|
Vacancy Details of IOCL Recruitment 2020: Junior Engineer Post
|S. No||Name of the States||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (Production)||49|
|2||Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (Mech Fitter-cum-Rigger) / Junior Technical Assistant-IV||03|
|3||Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) / Junior Technical Assistant-IV||04|
|4||Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Engineer Assistant-IV||25,000 – 1,05,000|
|2||Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV||25,000 – 1,05,000|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Engineer Assistant-IV||18 – 26 years|
|2||Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV||18 – 26 years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Caste||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
1. Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (Production)
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses 3 years Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute / University with minimum 50% marks.
- Experience: Candidates should have minimum 1 year experience in operation of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat Exchanger, etc. in the relevant field.
2. Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (Mech Fitter-cum-Rigger)
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute / University with minimum 50% marks.
- Experience: Candidates should have minimum 1 year experience in Maintenance / overhauling of rotary equipment in the relevant field.
3. Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute / University with minimum 50% marks.
- Experience: Candidates should have minimum 1 year experience in Maintenance of Modern instrumentation control system related to the relevant field.
4. Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses 3 years B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics with minimum of 50% marks.
- Experience: Candidates should have minimum 1 year experience in handling instruments related to the relevant field.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Test.
- Skill / Proficiency / Physical Test (SPPT).
Candidates should pay the Non-refundable application fee through SBI e-collect portal.
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
|1||General / EWS / OBC||150/-|
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020: Junior Engineer Post
- Candidates should apply through online mode only.
- Candidates may apply by visiting the official site www.iocrefrecruit.in
- Application available from 12/10/2020 to 07/11/2020 till 05.00 PM.
- Candidates must have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Candidates are advised to enter the basic details and upload the required documents along with the scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature of the candidate in pdf format.
- Candidates need to take printout of the online application form for reference before submitting the application.
Documents to be Uploaded:
- Age or Date of Birth Proof.
- Qualification Certificates and Marksheets.
- Experience Certificates.
- Caste / Community Certificate.
- Disability Certificate (if applicable).
Important Links for IOCL Recruitment 2020: Junior Engineer Post
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)