On 02/06/2020 Jammu and Kashmir Bank released the J & K Banking Associate Recruitment 2020 Notice. Notification is out for 350 Probationary Officer and 1500 Banking Associate. As of 20 June 2020, eligible candidates can apply online. In the content below, applicants can show the post information, vacancy details, eligibility requirements, selection process, mode of application, fee structure and important dates.
Post Date: 03/06/2020
No of Vacancies: 1850
Important Date for J & K Bank Banking Associate Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||20/06/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||Not Mentioned|
Vacancy Details of J & K Bank Banking Associate Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Banking Associate – A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1990 and not later than 01.04.2000
- Probationary Officer – A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1988 and not later than 01.04.2000
|Name of the Post||Age Limit(Minimum Age)|
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate Degree from any recognized university. The final result of graduation should have been declared before the candidate starts online registration.
- Online Exam
How to Apply for J & K Bank Banking Associate Recruitment:
- Candidates can only apply online via the official website of J & K Bank: www.jkbank.com
- Online registration commences on 20/06/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid mobile number and email-id.
- Fill out all relevant correct details in the online form.
- Candidates should upload the documents as mentioned in the application form, in the exact format.
- The candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted online recruitment application after submitting the Online Recruitment Application.