JET Exam – Which documents are necessary for JET Exam
1. Each candidate is mandatory to carry documents and certificates during interview process.
2. If candidates failed to produce documents mentioned in Interview Call letter, his/her candidature will be rejected without any intimation or notice and they also will not permitted to participate in the interview process.
It is essential for each candidate to get ready and prepared with all the relevant documents prior to interviews date. Many candidates are unaware and have no idea about what relevant documents and certificates should they carry during interview round.
In this article, we are sharing the list of all important and relevant documents which is compulsory to carry during
JET Exam – interview process for JET Exam
The candidates must carry following relevant documents at the time of JET Exam interview:
1. Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter.
2. Print out of Online Application form submitted for JET Exam recruitment process.
3. Proof of Date of Birth (High School / Intermediate certificate with DOB or Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities)
4. High School / Intermediate passing certificate.
5. Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Final Degree or Provisional Degree regarding graduation. University for having declared the result on or before 01.08.2015 has to be submitted.
6. One valid – Identity Proof (Pan Card/ Driving License/ Aadhar Card)
7. Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
(i) In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under Government of India.
(ii) OBC caste certificate containing the Non-creamy layer clause should be valid as on the date of interview if called for (issued within one year prior to the date of interview if called for). Caste Name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list / notification.
7. Disability certificate in prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Disability category.
8. Experience certificates, if any