What is JET Exam complaint number ?
JET Exam enquiry
Check Amazing tips & tricks here – JET Exam Preparation Guide
Students Complaints + Reviews about JET Bank Exam
1. How to Reprint of JET Lekhpal application form?
2. Forgot to print application form what to do?
3. Roll no. Lost, wanted a reprint of form
4. Did registration fail again and again?
5. I want to change my exam date or exam time in JET form
6. Entered the wrong Date of Birth in Application Form want to edit it
7. Lost my Application form of JET exam
8. Did not get the extra time that I lost due to system problem What to do?
9. Lost application form and challan
10. Slow Processing of Computer System during exam time
11.Reprint of System generated application form etc.
12. Check some Questions / Solutions from Latest JET Exam
Important Questions and Answers about student queries.
1. How to Download JET Exam Admit Card Online?
Ans: – Students who wish to download Admit card/call letter of JET Exam they should have to visit the official site of JET Exam. Then left side corner you find the link of JET admit card click on it and In next window, you locate the link named Exam to click on it. And you find the link Click Here To Download Your Online Exam Call Letter for JET Exam. Then you can easily download Admit card in Hindi or English through submitting Registration Number, Date of Birth and Password in that window.
2. What should I do if there is a lot of delay in accessing the page?
Ans – If you are facing this type of problem during the download Admit card it depends on many factors due to your internet speed or due to heavy traffic on the official website, so it’s processing slow down.
In this situation, you should wait for some time 1 minute and refresh your system cookies and reopen your browser and close other opened applications on your computer while download clerk admits card. The best success rate of download is night hours because heavy traffic at that time not available.
3. Where do I get the registration number and password to log in?
Ans – Registration Number & Password of Clerk exam generated at the time of fill online registration, and it sent to the participant on successful registration via SMS and email id you enter during registration. Check there you find there.
4. I am unable to log in. The error message is coming as the date of Birth rejected. What to do?
Ans – If you find that date of birth is rejected by system many times you should say that what figures you entered in the application form. Check your form and resubmit your D.O.B.
5. I am unable to log in. The error message is coming as “login failed” message. What to do?
Ans – If you find login failed, again and again, it shows that you entered any of wrong details check your details (Registration No., Password, D.O.B) carefully in application form print out or check mail which department sent to you on registration time.
6. I have applied more than once. What to do now? How to Download Call Letter?
Ans – If you applied more than once in this situation only the last registration is retained. You should enter last registration number you entered at last time.