JET Exam Recruitment 2015
JET(JOINT EMPLOYMENT TEST) invites application for the post of Lekhpal, accounts officer, manager and other posts. Apply Online before 20 March 2015. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
JET Exam Job Details :
JET Exam vacancies Vacancies :
- Accounts Officer.
- Manager and other post.
Eligibility Criteria for JET Exam Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Passed in 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and Trade Certificate in relevant discipline.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 14 years to 35 years as on 14.03.2015
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written test and interview.
How to Apply JET Exam Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website of JET Exam application along with attested copy of relevant documents & five passport size photograph.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Printout : 20.03.2015
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.sbi.com” from 07-02-2015 to 06-03-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. Candidates should log on to the JET Exam website.
3. Go to Careers — > Click on “Latest Announcement”.
4. Choose the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
7. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8. Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
9. Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
8. Take printout of online application for future use.