JET Exam – JET (Joint Employment Test) recently issued a recruitment notice to fill post of Software Engineer for this year. This is a big employment opportunity for those who are skilled at Technical related aspects. The commission has asked for application from the interested applicants in response to the JET Software Engineer Recruitment. Brief description about eligibility and other condition regarding the selection process is mentioned in this article. For further details, the candidates are requested to have a look at the official notification.
Industry: Software Engineer
Salary: 3.5 LPA
- BE/BTech (CSE, IT, ECE) Candidates from 2014 and 2015 Batch.
JET Exam Recruitment Procedure:
- Communication skill assessment
- Online Aptitude Test
- Versant Communication Test AR
- Ability to work in a team environment with members of varying skill levels.
- Highly motivated.
- Learns quickly.
Job Descripation and Skill Required For JET Exam:
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP Networking, DNS, DHCP, File Systems, File Permissions.
- Candidate should have strong knowledge in either Windows or Linux Platform.
- OS installation and configuration
- Software Installation /Package Management
- Basic troubleshooting techniques
- User management and Disk management
- Installation, configuration of services like HTTP, FTP, Databases etc.
- Security Implementation
- Providing remote access to the systems
- Task Scheduling / Job Automation
- Should have strong knowledge on any one of MySQL, MSSQL, and Oracle Database.
- Having any relevant certification is an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of C Programming, HTML, and XML, Windows Batch Programming, Power shell scripting, Linux Shell scripting.
- Should be able to work in 24X7 environments.
About Company: With over 30 lakh students across 9 countries, we served as India’s most fast emerging firm bringing biggest companies close to college students. We cater to the needs of students from colleges by providing them carrer solution. We realize that the people are very less aware about companies, various sectors and whole is on IT which do not cater their style, interests and past academic history, and understanding this is the key to making every student successful.
So result is more 286 campus in 120 venues, and that is past one year. We changes thought of students, who thought their are no jobs. Or it is impossible to get a job. At LeadersPro, we believe that each student is special, he hold a hidden talents which enables customized self-paced learning. Our experienced team of educationists and technologists is passionate about changing the status quo and challenging one another continuously to provide a seamless product that empowers tomorrow’s leaders.