what is jet executive officer salary ? : many people asking same question. This article help you and give you your all question answer. executive officer is very responsible job and if you prepare for jet executive officer so you want known about executive officer duties , responsible, work etc .
every department have one executive officer there is different-different type executive officer . they have assign different-different type duties , responsible, work etc.
Number of Departments and there responsibility
1. Board Administration and Support
Supports operations and administration of Board by advising and informing Board members, interfacing between Board and staff, and supporting Board’s evaluation of chief executive
2. Program, Product and Service Delivery
Oversees design, marketing, promotion, delivery and quality of programs, products and services
3. Financial, Tax, Risk and Facilities Management
Recommends yearly budget for Board approval and prudently manages organization’s resources within those budget guidelines according to current laws and regulations
4. Human Resource Management
Effectively manages the human resources of the organization according to authorized personnel policies and procedures that fully conform to current laws and regulations
5. Community and Public Relations
Assures the organization and its mission, programs, products and services are consistently presented in strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders .
Executive officer salary
Well, if an “ JET executive officer Job Profile” has such duties then guess what should be the salary for the job? The normal salary for executive officer is much greater than an IT employee.
- According to the salary structure of JET Exam , the basic pay for a XO is Rs.33500(with 4 cash advance growth) for a Chief executive Officer.
- It can be considered that the total compensation would be minimum of Rs.7.55 lakhs and maximum of Rs.12.93 lakhs annually.
- As per government role , XO is given some facilities like medical facilities, tea & coffee, transportation, cleaning etc.