Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has announced the JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Study Physician Post notification on 29/09/2020. Notification is out for 12 vacancies to work on temporary basis (1 year) under the project entitled “Phase III, Multicentre, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate Efficacy of Probiotic Supplementation for Prevention of Neonatal Sepsis in 0-2 Months old Low Birth Weight Infants in India”. Eligible candidates may apply from 29/09/2020 to 15/10/2020 by 04.30 PM. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Study Physician, Field investigator (Female), Laboratory technician, Data entry operator
Post Date: 29/09/2020
No of Vacancies: 12
Important Dates for JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Study Physician Post
|Start Date for Submission of Application||29/09/2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||15/10/2020 by 04.30 PM|
Vacancy Details of JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Study Physician Post
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|2||Field investigator (Female)||08|
|4||Data entry operator||01|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|2||Field investigator (Female)||18,000/-|
|4||Data entry operator||18,000/-|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|2||Field investigator (Female)||30|
|4||Data entry operator||28|
1. Study Physician
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses DCH / MD / DNB (Pediatrics) with research experience in the relevant field.
- Candidates should be able to communicate fluently in Tamil, take consent from parents and recruit infants.
- Candidates should coordinate field visits, data entry and staff management.
2. Field investigator (Female)
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses B.Sc Nursing from a recognized university and research experience in the relevant field.
- Preferable: Residents from Villupuram, Kallakurichi, Cuddalore and Puducherry districts will be preferred for field visits in respective districts. Hence applicants from other districts will not be preferred.
- Candidate should have a two wheeler and mobile phone.
- Candidate should be able to communicate fluently in Tamil, administer intervention, collect data and accompany infant to hospital if required.
3. Laboratory technician
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses B.Sc MLT from a recognised university and research experience in the relevant field.
4. Data entry operator
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses Bachelor’s degree in computer application from a recognized university with knowledge of computer applications and experience in data entry.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test / Interview
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Study Physician Post
- Candidates may apply through Online mode (Email) only.
- Interested candidates may email their application [email protected] mentioning in subject line “Application for the position ——(ProSPoNS Study)”
- Candidates may apply from 26/09/2020 to 07/10/2020.
- Applications to be sent in the prescribed format along with CV and copies of certificate(s) by email to on or before 15/10/2020 by 4:30 PM.
Documents to be enclosed in the email:
- Colour photograph (scanned image)
- Proof for date of birth
- Proof of residence – Aadhar card / driving license
- Qualification and experience certificates
Important Links for JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Study Physician Post
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)