Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has announced the JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Lab Technician Posts notification. Notification is out for 01 Lab Technician post for RVRDL. Eligible candidates apply online before 12/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Lab Technician
Post Date: 21/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Lab Technician Posts
Start Date to Submit Application
Last Date to Submit Application
|12/12/2020 before 4:30 PM|
Vacancy Details of JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Lab Technician Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Lab Technician: 25,000/- per month.
The upper age limit should be 30 years.
- Candidates should have completed B. Sc. / Intermediate with diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or High School with 5 years Lab Experience.
- Desirable: One year work experience in molecular techniques especially Real time PCR, and ELISA.
- Experience in BSL-2 laboratory or higher.
The selection will be based on the:
- Online preliminary screening test
- Onsite written test at JIPMER
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Lab Technician Posts
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website: www.jipmer.edu.in.
- Interested candidates may fill the online application on or before 12/12/2020 Saturday before 4:30 PM.
- Eligible candidates will receive an email notification regarding the online screening test.
- Upload all the required documents.
- After the final submit candidates are requested to take a printout of the finally submited online application.
Documents to be Uploaded:
- Valid email address & phone number
- Scanned photo (JPEG format)
- Proof of Age (self-attested) (PDF format)
- Degree certificate (self-attested) (PDF format)
- SC / ST, OBC certificate for age relaxation if any (self-attested) (PDF format)
- 12th / Diploma / UG / PG degree certificate in PDF format
Important Links for JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Lab Technician Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)