What is JIT Exam syllabus ?
JIT Exam : Joint Intern test is also known as JIT Exam this is a Scholarship Examination. The Joint Intern test (JIT) organized by the JIT Bord. This examination is a gateway for getting scholarship. The applications are available now. Here we are providing details about JIT Exam 2017 including application form, eligibility, exam pattern, etc.
JIT Application Form 2017
Candidates can avail the exam Application Form 2017 through online mode only. Application form are available from 2nd April 2017. No other mode will be entertained for application. The application fee will be Rs. 650/- for general, OBC & SBC candidates and Rs. 450/- for SC, ST and PC candidates. The fee payment can be done through online mode only. The application will be non-refundable.
Candidates must check eligibility criteria before applying:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from any other recognized board securing at least 50% marks for general and 45% marks for reserved categories.
- Candidates how are start his college or degree B.E , B.tech ,M.tech , BCA , MCA student can apply .
- The maximum age limit will be 19 years as on 1-1-2017.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized through online mode.
- Marking Scheme: one marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: no negative marking for in this exam
|Sections||No. of Question|
Admit Card 2017
The Exam Admit Card 2017 will be provided to students via online mode. There will be admit card sent to the candidates personally by Email . Candidates have to download the admit card through the Email. Candidates will not be permitted to appear in the examination, without producing a valid admit card. The admit card will be available on May 2017.
JIT Exam Result 2017
Candidates may check the Exam Result 2017 through the website. The authority shall publish a list of candidates mentioning their Roll & Registration Number, Name, Marks Obtained and Rank.