Karnataka Bank released notice of Karnataka Bank Project Head Recruitment 2020. Notification for 05 vacancies is out. So interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 11/06/2020 to 20/06/2020 by going through the eligibility criteria. Aspirants may also display the specifics of the position, vacancy information, process of selection, method of application, fee structure and important dates in the content below.
Post Date: 12/06/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Important Date for Karnataka Bank Project Head Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||11/06/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||20/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of Karnataka Bank Project Head Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Tech Lead (AI / ML / ANALYTICS)||01|
|4||Head – Fintech Partnership||01|
|5||Head – Digital Marketing (SEO, SEM, MEDIA)||01|
Age limit (as on 01/06/2020):
Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/06/1985.
|S. No||Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Project Head, Tech Lead, System Architect & Head||35 years|
1. System Architect
Candidates should have completed BE / MCA with 10 to 12 years in IT Services / Tech Startup around Mobile Apps or Digital App.
- Technology Experience
- Business Goals & Phase Alignments
- New tech areas knowledge of AI / ML integration
- Software Program Management
- Infrastructure Sizing (Across domains of Computer/Storage/ Security/Middlewares)
and App Platforms
- API Management and Future Tech Roadmap.
2. Tech Lead (AI / ML / ANALYTICS)
Candidates should have completed BE /MBA with 10 to 12 years in Private Bank / FinTech / IT services (around Analytics/Data Lake/ Bots)
- New Initiative / Innovation in Tech company
- RPA / AI / ML experience for at least 4 years
- Understanding of customer experience and concepts of UI / UX
- Analytics & BI
- Business & Solution Leadership roles
3. Project Head
Candidates should have completed BE/MCA with 10+ years in Software Company – Should have done atleast 2-3 BFSI projects.
- Programming Languages expertise.
- Certifications (JAVA/SQL/Apache/NJS)
- Worked as Project Manager for at least 3 to 4 years in Software Company
- Team player and motivator
- A role in Certification / Resourcing for 2 to 3 years will be an added advantage
4. Head – Fintech Partnership
Candidates should have completed BE / MBA with 10 to 12 years’ experience
- Partnerships and Ecosystem management.
- Startup program experience especially in FinTech World with IT Services or BFSI
- Technology background of Integration with existing core systems.
- Having an analyst/consultative ability – good in creating / analysis business plans
and interpreting annual reports, etc.
5. Head – Digital Marketing (SEO, SEM, MEDIA)
Candidates should have completed MBA with 10 to 12 years’ experience with AD agencies or Marketing Department of Services Industry (BFSI/IT/Retail).
- SEO / SEM expert with minimum 5 years of experience in the same.
- Should have had media planning and relationship with a few popular publishers.
- Technology & Sales background is a bonus, achievement drive is mandatory.
- Good creative and writing skills.
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Project Head Recruitment:
- Candidates will mail their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae ( CV) to the email address listed above The CV should be received by 20/06/2020 or so before.
- A latest color photo of the applicant will be in the Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Candidates should state the name of the post they are applying for.